Shower Unit for Sale
Need A Shower Unit? The Range We Have for Sale is Perfect for Your Bathroom
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in a house. Yes, we use it for hygiene purposes but a bathroom is so much more than the place you brush your teeth. After a long day of work, family, and home responsibilities, bathrooms offer us a space of solitude in which to unwind and relax. Many homeowners choose to upgrade their bathrooms and kitchens first during a home renovation because these are the areas that seem to add the most value. One item that adds practical value, as well as aesthetic appeal to a bathroom, is a shower unit. So, if you are seeking any for sale for your bathroom, here we discuss why you cannot go wrong with one of ours.
The Benefits of Showering
While taking a hot bath feels very relaxing, there are plenty of advantages of installing a shower unit for sale from our range. Some of the benefits of showering include:
- It is better for your skin. It exposes your body to less water, which is ultimately less drying. Warm water strips the skin of its natural oils, which can lead to inflammation and irritation in the skin.
- More compact. A shower unit makes use of the height of a room instead of its width. This is ideal for small homes where a tub makes the bathroom look even smaller and cramped.
- It saves water. It’s no secret that brisk showers save far more water than filling your tub to its brim. In a country like ours that often struggles with droughts and low water levels in our dams, this is the water-wise way to live.
- It’s far quicker. Getting clean is faster because you simply jump in and out when you need to, no fuss. Bathing requires filling the tub up, wash, and then letting the water run out again.
- It clears the sinuses. Struggling to shake a cold? That blast of water is helpful with symptomatic treatment, as the constant flow of hot water and steam can dissolve phlegm and open up your sinuses.
- It is a form of hydrotherapy. Depending on the nozzle you choose, your shower unit can actually provide you with a mini-massage as the water beats down on your skin. Not only is this relaxing, but it can alleviate aches, pains, and inflammation.
- It may improve weight loss. Studies have shown that regular cold showers may help people shed those extra pounds. Other reported benefits cold water include an improvement in mood, decreased depression and anxiety, better immune system functioning, lowered pain and inflammation, and enhanced productivity.
Where to Find the Right Models for Sale
If you have never before had a shower unit installed or even researched any of the products for sale on the market, you may struggle to identify which are the best in the business. At GEZA, we have been installing bathroom units since 1999. Every single shower unit for sale in our range comes with the GEZA guarantee of excellence, superb service, and fantastic quality. We have four main designs from which to choose, all with different features and a unique style:
- The Square ABS Cubicle. Made from ABS, polystyrene, hardened glass, and aluminium.
- The Rectangular Glass Cubicle. Made from ABS, glass, and aluminium.
- The Corner Glass Cubicle. Made from ABS, steel, glass, and aluminium.
- The Square Glass Cubicle. Made from ABS, glass, and aluminium.
Whether you are looking for a corner shower unit for sale in a rounded shape or an angular stand-alone model as your bathroom’s statement piece, we have the right product for you. The benefit of purchasing through us is that we do the installation for you. We also have a highly trained team that is on call 24/7 for any emergencies you may have. Not only are all of the products we offer for sale of superior quality, but they follow international trends on style and interior décor – so you can be sure you are investing in something that will increase your home’s value for many years to come.
One of our sales-team members will be on standby, ready to assist you if you would like to get in touch with us today. Contacting us is simple – all it takes is filling out an online form and hitting that send button.