Kitchen Sink and Storage Units
6 Terrific Reasons to Invest in Our Kitchen-Sink and Storage Units
When meeting a property agent and scouting for a new home, potential buyers often enter the residence and make a beeline for the kitchen. The reason for this behaviour? Something about this space in the home draws us in. It is where families and friends make and share their meals; it’s where mothers wash the dishes while listening to the local radio, or where fathers help their kids with homework. This communal space is the birthplace of holiday feasts and birthday traditions – the heart and soul of a home. It makes absolute sense, then, that our range of kitchen-sink and storage units is so popular on the South African market.
People are continually looking to improve their kitchens and if you are keen to, we can certainly assist. After all, this hub of good food, great conversations, and precious memories is more than just a room; it’s an extension of the family living there. Here, we explore six reasons why investing in GEZA’s kitchen-sink and storage units will save you plenty of time, money, and effort.
- Our range is ultra-affordable. “How much does it cost?” is usually the first question that South Africans ask. With the price of living steeply increasing each year, who can blame them? Fortunately, GEZA has been specialising in affordable and innovative solutions from as early as 1999, which means we have over 20 years of experience when it comes to improving our cost-effective range. Full functionality and aesthetically pleasing designs are not concepts we are willing to compromise on, so you can be sure you are getting the best value for your money.
- Installation takes no time at all. Another reason some homeowners opt to put off a kitchen-remodelling project is because of how much time it takes. Nobody enjoys invasive home makeovers where workers arrive and cause a commotion for weeks on end. Because kitchens are so integral to a household’s functioning, redoing this part of the home needs to happen as quickly as possible. Our sink and storage units are freestanding solutions that are already fitted with their necessary fixtures – this means that no wet work or excessive construction (and destruction) is required. Within a few hours, your kitchen sink and storage units will be operational and ready for use.
- They work in any kind of kitchen. Whether you have a small apartment, compact container, a guest bedroom with a kitchenette, or even a tented camp, our range is ideal for you. Easy installation, customisable components, and easy removal all make our kitchen-sink and storage units highly versatile and perfect for just about any setup – large or small.
- No-fuss cleaning and maintenance. Most people would prefer to opt for fittings and storage of high quality, without the need for specialised cleaning products and maintenance. Unfortunately, plenty of products that cater to the affordable housing market are often made with cheap raw materials and poor production methods, which means they do not last very long. At GEZA, our products were built to last and cleaning is as simple as wiping down each surface with a damp cloth.
- We prioritise style. With kitchen-sink and storage units so affordable, our customers value how stylish and modern our range remains. Whether you are looking to create a sleek, clean finish or if you simply want something a little homier and more inviting, our products are versatile enough to accommodate all these preferences.
- You can rely on our service. We believe in your vision and it is our priority to assist you in making your dream kitchen layout a reality. Our dedicated sales-team members consult with each client to find out precisely what their ideas and concepts involve and we provide the products and installation to make it happen. More than 20 years in the industry and over 4000 satisfied clients countrywide make us a top competitor in the market.
If you would like to invest in a sink or one of our storage units and wish to find out more about how to get the ball rolling, why not get in touch? Our sales and maintenance teams are on standby to assist you, answer any queries, and address any concerns.